DocToHtml is a handy tool for web designers and site administrators, that converts MS Word documents (DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT, etc.) to clean compact web HTML and XHTML pages.
DocToHtml produces VERY compact easily readable and editable (X)HTML-code, which is W3C standards-compliant, CSS-formatted and user-customizable.
Also you can batch process multiple documents by means of GUI easy-to-use batch converter or in command line mode.
* VERY clean light-weight output without any garbage
* Batch GUI and command line mode
* Built-in HTML code editor and browser
* YOU choose which formatting to include and which to omit
* Powerful system of conversion templates to suit your particular needs
* Ability to split resulted document by headings
* You can customize low-level output (X)HTML code parameters
* Convenient and powerful system of conversion projects
* GIF, PNG and JPEG output images format - by your choose
* Easy-to-use interface.
DocToHtml generates the smallest possible (X)HTML code, while retaining all necessary style formatting.
You will be amazed with clearness of the output! If you often need to bring some MS Word documents to web, this utility definitely will ease your life and save you from many hours of boring repetitive work!
Keywords: word to html, doc to html, clean word html, clean html from word, clean up word html, convert word to clean html, convert word to html, doc to html converter, word to html converter,
Recent Changes: Added "Total pages" parameter to the "Item Info" pane
Added ability to transliterate name for images' folder (for russian characters)
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: MS Word 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 (both 32 and 64 bit), 2013 (32 bit only)
PAD file URL: http://www.doctohtml.com/files/doctohtml_pad.xml